Trailer Stabilizing Jacks - Wesco
FOB: East Coast Warehouse
- High strength steel construction.
- Meets OSHA requirements.
- Adjustable height for leveling of trailers parked on uneven ground.
- Broad base prevents trailer dollies from sinking into soft surfaces.
- Prevents up-ending of semi-trailers when not connected to a truck during loading/unloading.
- Manually turned ACME threaded screw raises and lowers jack.
- 14" dia. base.
- 5" x 5" top plate.
- Ratchet with ACME threaded screw raises and lowers jack.
- 8" semi-pneumatic wheels. 8" diameter top plate.
- 14" diameter x 1/2" thick base plate.
TSJHD Heavy duty:
- Two way reversible hand ratchet.
- 8" semi-pneumatic wheels and 4" semi-steel wheels.
- 6" x 24" long beam.
- 5" triangular base.
Highly recommended to use at least two jacks per trailer.
- Model Info