HeviMover Machine Rollers
FOB: East Coast Warehouse
HeviMovers™ are made with precision ground and hardened steel rollers that form an endless chain which revolves around a central load-bearing plate in the frame. Weight of the load is transferred directly from load-bearing plate to rollers. This eliminates axle friction and requires less power to start and move the load. HeviMovers™ roll easily over cracks and pitted floor areas to reduce possible damage to goods.
- Swivel-top for maximum maneuverability, full 360º rotation.
- Spring-loaded locking mechanism at 45º intervals.
- Only periodic cleaning and light re-oiling of roller chain needed.
Model HMS-2K HeviMover Kit:
- Includes 4 HMS-2 HeviMovers and 2 29" knocked down steering handles in a rugged steel tool box.
- Capacity: Four HMS - 2's at 2,000 lbs ea.
Please Note:: Part Number HMS-2K includes 4 HMS-2 units and 2 29" knocked down steering handles in a rugged steel tool box.
- Model Info