Heavy Duty Vending Machine Trucks
FOB: East Coast Warehouse
Made in the USA
Steel Frame Construction
- Wheel Lock Feature Standard: Front wheels have wheel locks to allow truck to be placed in upright position without the danger of the truck rolling away from operator. Wheel lock is activated by a conveniently located lever at top of truck.
- 1,800 lbs. capacity.
- In transport position load rests on two 10" aluminum or poly hub mold-on rubber wheels and two 5" poly hub mold-on rubber front wheels.
- Rear main wheel design allows truck to be tilted back to clear doorways: especially useful with tall vending machines or other tall cargo.
- Available in 72" and 78" heights.
- 2 webbed cargo belts with eccentric tighteners for maximum load security.
- Constructed of heavy duty 1" diameter steel tubing.
- Tilt back at 49 degree angle.
- Model Info